Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Blogger

Hey this is Amber, but I'm creating a blog page for Mom and Dad! So welcome them with opens arms and I will teach Dad how to post all their trips and what not so they can share it with us!

4 comments:

Mike & Traci said...

Welcome Welcome!! I'm so glad Amber got you a blog. The header is PERFECT!!!! I don't think she could have created a better one than that! Well, welcome to world of blogging!! Maybe you will get on this more than Facebook...haha!

Josh and Amber said...

WOW!! Your guy's blog looks so freaking good!!! How did you get it so perfect! Oh wait I did it!! lol! jk I just had to say something. But dad you need to get to work on publishing some posts and adding pics! :)

squiresclan said...

yeah!!!!! amber, since i know u will read their comments (perfect layout for them) and mom and dad hope u get into this blogging thing. it'll be a great way for us all to keep up with each other!

Becca said...

The layout is AWESOME! Totally fits you both :) I will have to show Steve! YAY for blogging!