It was a long and windy road, when one morning Bonnie and I went for a drive to Page, Arizonia. The sun was shining in our eyes. After a great day of golf, around 2pm, we visited some of the ancient sacred Navajo Slot Canyons, located 6 miles southeast of Page, AZ and Lake Powell Resivour. You can see by these photos why the first ancient Navajo man, believed them to be scared, because of their undescribable beauty! Lead by our young Navajo guide, Mom and I and the other 10 people on the tour were amazed at how things could change at every turn. After walking nearly half a mile I once again raised above the ground as a earthworm would do. (note to video below) If you ever drive by it's a place worth stopping!
Well dad the pictures posted good. I wonder why the video didn't work. I'll help you get it on there soon! But I'm so proud of you to have a post!! Let's keep it going!! hehe!
We are currently living in St. George and absolutely LOVE it! And no we don't golf 100% of the time, but it is our favorite hobby. Steve enjoys working with Skywest airlines. We all love it too because we get to travel to places we otherwise wouldn't have been able to. Plus, we get to go visit all of our grandkids we love dearly! Bonnie is still working at Wells Fargo. And Tyson is now 18 \and placed 6th place in High School golf for the state of Utah in 2007 and 10th in 2008. He is now attending U of U. We currently have 6 grand children. 2 boys and 4 girls. And we can't forget 2 grandpuppies!
3 comments:
Well dad the pictures posted good. I wonder why the video didn't work. I'll help you get it on there soon! But I'm so proud of you to have a post!! Let's keep it going!! hehe!
Wow! Finally a post...haha! Yeah those pictures are pretty cool. It would be neat to go down there sometime as well. Maybe on another visit :)
YAY, You posted! Those pics look familiar :)
Post a Comment