Hey guys! I made a blog about a month ago and remembered this past summer you talking about you and your kids' blogs so I made sure to check up on them! Thanks for being one more person that encouraged me to start one up! Check it out at lacysfamilyjournal.blogspot.com
This is my first time seeing your blog! How fun! I really love it. I clicked through Tracy's site to see if MAYBE I could see yours. It worked! It is great to see what my favorite Aunt and Uncle are doing. Your family looks awesome (I love the Tyson golf picture, and I am impressed with the parrot on the shoulder kissing picture).
We are currently living in St. George and absolutely LOVE it! And no we don't golf 100% of the time, but it is our favorite hobby. Steve enjoys working with Skywest airlines. We all love it too because we get to travel to places we otherwise wouldn't have been able to. Plus, we get to go visit all of our grandkids we love dearly! Bonnie is still working at Wells Fargo. And Tyson is now 18 \and placed 6th place in High School golf for the state of Utah in 2007 and 10th in 2008. He is now attending U of U. We currently have 6 grand children. 2 boys and 4 girls. And we can't forget 2 grandpuppies!
6 comments:
Thanks Mom!!! See you have to mark all of your Memorable MOments :) It was fun having you!
That was such a great weekend! To bad everybody wasn't there!
Hey guys! I made a blog about a month ago and remembered this past summer you talking about you and your kids' blogs so I made sure to check up on them! Thanks for being one more person that encouraged me to start one up! Check it out at lacysfamilyjournal.blogspot.com
This is my first time seeing your blog! How fun! I really love it. I clicked through Tracy's site to see if MAYBE I could see yours. It worked! It is great to see what my favorite Aunt and Uncle are doing. Your family looks awesome (I love the Tyson golf picture, and I am impressed with the parrot on the shoulder kissing picture).
Have the happiest New Year!
you guys need a new post :)
Hey Bonnie! It's me, Amy Kalakay, well Ward now! My oldest son, Kadyn, is 16. How weird is that! It's so good to see you all!
Post a Comment