skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy 18th Birthday Tyson. Can you believe it? Our baby turned 18 on March 26. He's been such a joy to have around. He keeps Steve and I young. We love you Tyson. You are now an adult but we won't kick you out just yet.
2 comments:
LOL I love that you had to post the one with Josh in the background. He thinks he's so funny! I also love the missing cake slice! haha! For those who weren't there, we almost forgot to take a picture of Tyson with the cake and we didn't remember till we already cut into it. Not very traditional! But Happy Birthday Tyson! I still can't get over that your 18!! Love ya!
This seems to be coming a theme for josh, lingering in the backgroud of pictures hahaha
Happy Bday TY!!!! wish we could of been there!
Post a Comment