Kelsey Edmunds asked Tyson to preference by scattering the golf balls on our front lawn. What a good way to ask him. Kelsey also plays golf. She is on the girls golf team. Doesn't Ty and Kelsey look great together?
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Aww what a cute pic! They look so cute! I had no idea they went to preference together! She asked him in a way cute way! love the golf balls.
So I had to add another comment because I blew up the picture to look at it closer and with out me saying any thing Paige came over and looked at the picture and said "Tyson.....tyson" It was so stinkin cute! She loves you uncle Tyson!!
Our baby Ty is growing up *sniff* lookin good!!!
He is a good man to wear hot pink to a dance. He will make a great, obedient husband (just in case his wife really likes him to wear violet or salmon a lot;).
I guess most real men would wear any color to go with such a gorgeous date.
Love you, Tyson, and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Soo Handsome! I hope you got a pic with him wearing the hat too! Happy Birthday too!! isn't it a little ironic how josh always manages to still the spotlight from everyone's kodak moments? haha!!
Good looking pics! That is funny that Josh is hammin' it up in the background! Tell Tyson happy birthday from the Johnsons!
YAY for updates! Lookin' good Tyson ;) LOVE the hot pink, SO awesome.
that is such a cute idea! I love it! tyson looks good in pink haha.
Post a Comment